Follow by Email

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Sunshine on my shoulder........

Isn't it amazing what sunshine and blue skies does to a persons energy level?!?  I'm enjoying the sunshine and blue skies right now:
This was taken from our bedroom window.

If I didn't have to craft today I would have gone to the Lethbridge quilt show.  Not only do I have to craft, I cannot be tempted to buy anything from the vendors and I am weak!!!!!! so I know that would happen!!!!!!!!!!!  Next year!!!!!!  I will map out the shows, sew so much stuff up in the meantime and use that as an opportunity to replenish my stash!
The Millarville Farmers Market starts today too for the season.  There's lots of time to go there too!  I think Okotoks has a parade today.....so many things I could be enjoying!  That's okay.....if I wasn't such a procrastinator I would be enjoying these things!!!!!!!!  My own fault!!!

Off to soak up some vitamin D!!!!!!  :-D. Oh and get crafting!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment