Here are a few of my signs:
I hope they sell but they would make nice gifts. Now to figure out some prices. I have more of the same in different colors except the quilty one.....I kind of like that one!
I also started on the guest room. Hubby took down a shelf in there and we have a lot of patching to do. We did some....there will be a lot of sanding. Tomorrow I will pick up the paint. It will hopefully, be a very clean, soothing room. IF I fulfill my vision! LOL. Oh I need a comforter!!! (Eventually a quilt of course!). And other things but if I can get it painted, the rug shampooed and a bed in there, we will be fine for company coming next week.
Curves is going well. I get measured tomorrow. I lost 2.2 lbs this past week. I'm curious about the measurements as I think there will be a bit of a difference there. Oh well, I'll find out tomorrow!






4 comments:
I have to admit I like the quilty sign. I have this thing about holes in walls though, but it would look nice propped up against the wall.... Not until for sure I know that I will NEVER move something on my wall will I put it up because I don't want to have to paint. Neurotic? Yes....
Kathy I use those command strips....they are like Velcro and come off easy peasy!!!!!! No nails, no marks. I did put sawtooth hangers on the backs of these.....but that doesn't matter with the command strips. :-).
Love your signs, dare I ask if you lost them in the flood?
I lost all mine :0(
Thankfully, they were in the garage up on a table. They have been sold in a shop in my hometown! I'll be making more one day......
Post a Comment