I did think about going to the Handicrafters Guild meeting this morning but by the time I talked to my Dad on the phone, took the dogs out and chatted with a lady walking by who lives close by, it was too late. I did meet the lady as I was coming out of Curves (Maureen) and she said they have a wind up next week then meet again in September. I will be sure to start going then if I am able. So after Curves I thought I'd better get moving....craft-wise. These were my first creation. I likely got the idea from Pinterest. I made 10 of each size:
Then I have some shapes that were cut out of old vintage quilts. These are my creations so far. I have another one almost done:
I think they look better in person. I can make a few more of these and other things similar.
We had a short thunderstorm here this afternoon and a nice rain. We could use more rain but we can't change the weather so We get what we get. My friends/family up north are being bombarded with rain so I will not complain!!!!!!
More crafting is on the agenda for tomorrow. We will see what I can up with then!



No comments:
Post a Comment