I think I did way more visiting, talking and eating this weekend then sewing. Oh well. I do have a set of blocks to sew into a top, a table runner to be quilted and another quilt started and the worst is done so it should go together quickly! Here is a picture of the group of my friends and I this morning before breakfast:
Toni-ann, me, Judy, Karen, Corinne and Marla
When I got back to my Dads I noticed unwelcome visitors......these are so bad in so many places I'm hoping they will not be here for long or in great numbers:
Gross tent caterpillars!
Tomorrow I have lunch with a dear family friend and my old hairdresser Joanie. I will be sure to get a picture of the two of us!!! She is such a sweetheart!!!!!!!! Two more days of my vacation then home on Wednesday. Wow, two weeks flew by!!!!!!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment