Follow by Email

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Day Three....

This weekend went waaaaaay too quickly!!!!!!!!  Woke up to a yummy breakfast with yogurt,strudel, another kind of loaf and fresh fruit Then for lunch a choice between Italian wedding or creamy dill with squash ravioli soup (I had the creamy dill and it was to die for!!!), stuffed cucumber pieces, homemade buns, pickles and cheeses and then Eclair cake for dessert!!!!!!!!





I think I did way more visiting, talking and eating this weekend then sewing.  Oh well.  I do have a set of blocks to sew into a top, a table runner to be quilted and another quilt started and the worst is done so it should go together quickly!  Here is a picture of the group of my friends and I this morning before breakfast:

Toni-ann, me, Judy, Karen, Corinne and Marla

When I got back to my Dads I noticed unwelcome visitors......these are so bad in so many places I'm hoping they will not be here for long or in great numbers:
Gross tent caterpillars!  
Tomorrow I have lunch with a dear family friend and my old hairdresser Joanie.  I will be sure to get a picture of the two of us!!!  She is such a sweetheart!!!!!!!! Two more days of my vacation then home on Wednesday.  Wow, two weeks flew by!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment