Follow by Email

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Still no crafting!

So I still haven't done any crafting for the sale NEXT weekend!!!!!!!!!  :-O. I'm hoping, other than Curves, I will not go anywhere tomorrow!  All levels of the house have been cleaned.  I even cleaned the main floor windows tonight.  No distractions (ha!!), no excuses!!!!!!!!!

This is something I could soooo make....but it won't happen in this short of time.  I would of had to scope out some old trim, tin, etc.  But I will certainly think about it for some other time:
It has knobs to hang things, tin bit with magnets, hooks, clothes pins.  I love it!!!!!  I got it on sale (half price!) from Finishing Touches in Okotoks.  If I could make some I would make my money back and more!!

Supper tonight was grilled pork chops with portobello mushrooms and zucchini.  The mushroom was awesome!
 They were topped with tomato sauce, parmesan cheese and pine nuts then baked.  Yum!

Some blogs I follow have certain things they report on or do certain days of the week.  I might about do that as well but I'll have to think about that one!  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment