Follow by Email

Monday, June 10, 2013

Back on the Wagon!

A busy Monday.....pet store, Michaels and Costco before noon.  Local quilt shop stop then to Curves. Gonna get back on track!!!!!!!!!  Have to get back on track!!!! Doing that circuit and sweating buckets feels so good!  It's a great program and I'm going to make it work for me.  After Curves I went grocery shopping, came home and put everything away and started supper.  Finally got the feet up and might just stay here for a bit!!!

On my way back from groceries I stopped for the mail.  A little package was waiting for me!!!!
I had preordered this book at the Red Deer quilt show.  I LOVE it and I LOVE every project in the book!!!!!!!  I love good mail days!!!!!
Okay.....my purchases from Chinook Fabrics:








2 comments:

  1. Yay!! The book is in the postal system. I can hardly wait for mine, but I did only order in Calgary at the Quilt Festival.....Love your little Jax, (tuxedo cats are so special).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy I ordered mine before it was released so you will get your faster! It took a week to get to me here! You'll love it!!!!!! Yes, Jax is a cutie and has quite the personality too!!!!! They are hilarious together when they play! I'm glad I got the two of them together.

    ReplyDelete