Follow by Email

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Feeling defeated.....

Nothing exciting happened today.  I think I am starting to get cabin fever, I'm starting to feel like I will never see our home, except through pictures, again.  The police reported taking guns from people's homes for whatever reason...and I feel violated.  I feel like I might not want to go back and live in that town again.....but I don't have a choice.  And I'm hoping things just cannot get worse and can only get better!
Tomorrow they are supposed to be announcing a re-entry plan.  Our house is still sitting in water like when we left....and they've been pumping water for three days.
The back of our house (brown on the right).  The water is under the roof of our walkout basement...still.  I'm sure the front doesn't look any different either from when we left Friday morning.
Tomorrow I will be alone with the dogs.  I'd love a break from the dogs.  God, listen to me whine!!!  Sorry!!!!!  Enough!  
Maybe I can start one of the projects I bought yesterday!  That would be FUN!  I'm gonna try!! :-)


1 comment:

  1. So sorrrrry. That looks awful!!! My son was glad to see the kitties are safe :) Hang in there. We are off to Calgary tomorrow to see what can be salvaged of our yearly 2 week vacation in K country (I think NOT this year).

    ReplyDelete