Follow by Email

Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday, Monday.....

Well, a day of running around.  Curves this morning and the Home Depot with Hubby....I picked up more stuff for crafts (sign day tomorrow), then to Michaels...for more stuff for crafts and other things(!!!), then we popped into Sleep Country.  The mattress set we bought when we moved here just uptown at the furniture store just wasn't doing much for Hubby's back.  Well, our new mattress set will arrive next week as well as the new headboard and bed frame for our guest room.  Our old (but not that old) mattress set will go in there.  BUT, I have to get through this week of crafting, spend Friday and Saturday at the sale, maybe take in some rodeo here Sunday and then paint the guest room Monday/Tuesday so it's ready for the new bed Wednesday, decorate it, clean the house and be ready for guests Thursday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Amy's grad is Friday so we will have a house full of guests....and I can't wait!!!! BUT, if I can get signs done tomorrow that will be it for my crafting, and that's only Tuesday.  Maybe I can do some patching on Wednesday....even a bit of priming the patching and get my paint so I'm ready.  I should paint Sunday........

Here are all the hanging things I have made:
I hope they sell.  Again, they look better in person!!!

My friend Kim is starting a long arm business.  I wish she was closer although she has done two of my quilts and I will be posting pictures, one of these days, as soon as I get the bindings on.  Here's her business card:
I know she will do very well!!!!!!!!!!!!  Way to go Kimberly!!!!!!!!!  :-)

Well, another busy day ahead.......best hit the hay!



No comments:

Post a Comment