Follow by Email

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Paint

I am wanting to paint one of our spare bedrooms.  Currently there is a very bright lime-ish green in there which is lovely but not my color.  I went to our Benjamin Moore store and brought home some sample pots.

Pretty boring eh????  And yes, they are all different.  I'll make sample squares on the wall and see if any call to me!  If I chose one of the light colors I may think about doing a feature wall in a darker color.  Or I could just decorate with color which is likely what I will end up doing.  But the room isn't painted yet!!!!!!  There's a shelf to remove and some holes to fill first....the prep work is not my favorite.  But I love the results of a fresh coat of paint!!!!!  Soon......and I'll remember to take before and after pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment