Follow by Email

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Kananaskis country and a pot of gold

Hubby and I took a drive this afternoon to find an area we were told was good for atvs which took us to Kananaskis country.
A little crooked but it was even more beautiful in person.
Then we had supper and walked the dogs and there was a half rainbow.  Here's my pot of gold. :-)

A funny day with the weather.  Started out beautiful, then some clouds and spits of rain, nice again, clouds, sunny.....weird.  I hope it picks something (sun would be nice!) and sticks with it tomorrow!

I also met a fellow quilter in person today when I went to the campground she was at, to pick up fabric I had bought from her online.  She's from Calgary and I'm sure we will be chatting again one day.  She seems full of information!!!! We could have chatted for hours!!!  One day Patti, we will have a nice long visit.









No comments:

Post a Comment