Follow by Email

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Walking

So with Curves Complete they give you a pedometer to wear....when you get up until you go to bed.  This week I'm to get 5000 steps in a day.....well, yesterday I walked to and from Curves which is quite a hike from here.....over 3000 steps one way..... did my circiut, walked the dogs later on and basically didn't sit down much all day......over 15,000 steps later!!!!!!!!!!!  Whew!!!!!!  Feels good and I'm not even stiff this morning!  Hahahaha!  For some reason when I set my program up, I put Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday as my workout days but I think I've changed it for next week to Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri.  So today there may not be as many steps but I do have a parcel to pick up so will think about walking up town to get it.

I bought an old wardrobe cupboard from my friend Pam for my sewing room and when it was hauled down here the shelves were left behind.  Yesterday morning I was telling my son that I'd really like shelves because I'm at a stand still in my reorganization without being able to put stuff in the cupboard.  He was quite anxious to do that for me......I think that was his Mothers Day gift!!!!!!  I LOVE those kinds of gifts!!!!  I do not need flowers or anything.  Nice gestures are what make my heart happy!!!!!  Thank you Jare Bear!!!  Now I have a job to do today!!!  Yippee!!!!!  Reorganizing, purging and cleaning up my sewing rooms!!!!!!  Happy day!


No comments:

Post a Comment