Follow by Email

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

G.P.

Today, day 5 of the vay-cay, I went shopping with my best buddy Kim, to Grande Prairie.  Not once was the radio turned on; not once was there a lull in the conversation (I just wondered why my throat is sore!!!!  Hahahaha!); the debit/credit cards were smoking!!!!!!!  First stop was the quilt shop.  I bought fabric for a new project and a couple of books and some buttons.  Lunch at Earls followed by Sole Addiction.  www.mysoleaddiction.com. They are also on Facebook!!!!  I had never been to the store before but WOWZERS is all I can say!!!  Neat and unique shoes and boots....a few of which came home with me!!!!!!!!  😜  Then to Timmies to grab an iced coffee (we were both thirsty....wonder why?!?!?) and then onto The Primitive Lane:
I took this on the way out...see the "Closed" sign???  LOL.  We closed the place down!!  Was nice to check out their new space although they had moved to this side sometime ago.  Made a small purchase there.  Next up, Fabricland before they closed.  I bought some different "fabric" for some non-quilty projects then to Starbucks for more refreshments....thirsty again!  London Drugs, Marks Work Warehouse then Pet Smart for some stuff for this precious soon-to-be new addition to our family:


Apparently she wouldn't stand still for her picture.  😊 She will be making the long trek home with me next week.  I can't wait to get some kitten snuggles!!!  It's been so long!
We made it back to my Dads about 10 pm!!!!  And man, I'm still thirsty!!!!!  So much chatting!  
An awesome day with a great pal!!!!!!!!  Now it's way past my bedtime!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww! She's adorable! Give lots of hugs and cuddles.

    ReplyDelete