While driving here I saw this:
It reminded me of I believe it was a you tube video where the wife was sleeping and the husband drove up behind something like this and woke her up by screaming.....nasty!!!!! Of course it was this:
A truck being towed! LOL. I had a chuckle. Anyway, when I got to Edmonton I missed my turn off of the Anthony Hendey (sp??) to take hwy 16 and ended up in St Albert. I hadn't been to Quilt Essentials at their new location so I made a pit stop and came out with this:
Sigh!!!!! Oh well, I have more projects to work on at retreat...right???? I might set up my machine here and sew when I have a spare moment......oh it's all fun, fun, fun!!!!!



1 comment:
Too funny! I had actually been thinking about emailing and seeing if you wanted to meet up fellow blogger and POFer as I am on my way to Calgary this weekend, but it looks like you're in my "neck of the woods" already. Have fun ;)
Post a Comment