Follow by Email

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Blessed

I am very happy we moved down to High River.  It's a beautiful place, we have a lovely home, the town is quaint and close to a lot of things to do.  But it doesn't have "my people".  I know eventually I will have "people" but I will be hard pressed to find as many great ones like I had here in High Prairie!!!!!!  I was and am blessed.

I spent more time with some of "my people" today.  Lunch with my quilt pals....Judy, Marla, Corinne and Sandra.  Then a visit with my friend Erica and her wonderful, fantastic store where I used to "work" (a term I use loosely as it was so much fun doing displays!!!!).  I need to squeeze in another visit with her before I head home.  Then off to my nail girly Sandy!!!!  She treated me to a luxurious manicure and luxurious it was!!!!!!  My nails look amazing (I haven't found a Sandy replacement in High River and honestly I really don't think I will.  One day I might find someone "suitable") and the scrub and hand/ arm massage were Heavenly!!!!!!!!

After my nails I ran up to the bank and drugstore.....good thing I washed my 4Runner today. :-(
As I write this it is really raining heavy again!!!!!!  Some thunder and lightning too....wowzers!  If this is going to be the weekend weather I'm happy I will be at retreat sewing!!!!!!!!

Speaking of which, Judy is picking me up at10:30 tomorrow morning and I am not packed yet so off I go.  Stay tuned for pics from the most amazing retreat place I have ever been to!!