Follow by Email

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wednesday

Weird day weather wise.......sun, rain, clouds, sun, rain, sun, cloudy.....now it's sunny.  :-). But I had a great lunch date with my friend Darlene!!!  I sure miss our visits.....Darlene used to have a store in town and I'd go and have great chats with her there!!!!!!  Today's visit was too short!!!  I'm sure I talked her ear off!  hahaha. I thoroughly enjoyed it....I hope she did too!  ;-)

Before I left for lunch, my Dad was doing what he loves best.....cutting the grass!  Here he is with his dog Sophie.  He has a little dog bed and she stays there while he's cutting away.....it looks like he's wearing a slipper but that's the dog bed.


Now I'm just watching the tube....I should be cutting projects for the weekend retreat.  Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment