Follow by Email

Sunday, May 19, 2013

A Little Stitching

It was a gloomy day here.....until now....the sun has shown itself!!  Hope it stays!  There's a parade uptown tomorrow.  Nice weather would be very nice!!!!

I did a little sewing today.  The POF group I am a part of, gave another free pattern for a small quilt.  I will use mine as a wall hanging in my sewing room.


I had a heck of a time with this one.  I changed the sizes of some of the pieces to make them work.  I think I did more unsewing than sewing!!!!!  I have to decide how to quilt it and I'll use black for the binding.  
I'm going on week two of Curves tomorrow and meet with my coach on Tuesday.  I haven't followed it to a tee.  😳 I haven't been too bad though.  I'll see how I did on Tuesday I guess.  Then up north on Thursday for two weeks.  Not sure how well I will do there......I certainly will try.  I feel better with the exercise for sure.  😊