I did a little sewing today. The POF group I am a part of, gave another free pattern for a small quilt. I will use mine as a wall hanging in my sewing room.
I had a heck of a time with this one. I changed the sizes of some of the pieces to make them work. I think I did more unsewing than sewing!!!!! I have to decide how to quilt it and I'll use black for the binding.
I'm going on week two of Curves tomorrow and meet with my coach on Tuesday. I haven't followed it to a tee. 😳 I haven't been too bad though. I'll see how I did on Tuesday I guess. Then up north on Thursday for two weeks. Not sure how well I will do there......I certainly will try. I feel better with the exercise for sure. 😊

2 comments:
My favorite one of these so far! Good job and great colors.
Thanks Kathy!!!! :-D
Post a Comment