Follow by Email

Monday, May 27, 2013

Day 4...right?

Today my Dad had meetings so I went in to town for lunch, a bit of shopping then home as my brother, my sister-in-law and my nephew were coming out for supper and I was on salad and dessert duty.  Anyway, I took some time to walk around the yard.  Dad has a lot of flower pots planted.


The big MayDay tree right behind the house is in full bloom and smells amazing!  It's also buzzy with bees so sounds alive!

Our supper was yummy and I had another great visit.  Too bad my other brother declined our invitation.   :-(

Tomorrow I'm off to Grande Prairie with a great friend and I know we will be doing some shopping!!!!! Why else would we be going????  ;-)  I hope to remember to take a ton of pictures....if I'm not laughing too hard!!!  Kim and I usually have a couple of really good belly laughs when we are together!!!!!!!!!  LOVE it!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment