Today's question is " Can people change?" I believe they can.....IF they want to. I think if you are strong mentally, anything is possible. But the desire has to be there.
The photo of the day is of my phone. I took it of my cell phone with my iPad and it's not very clear but here it is!
Exciting eh? Hahahahahaha!!!!!
I came home to supper being prepared by Hubby...ahhhhhh and I wanted nothing more than to put my feet up all evening but Deb and I walked around the lakes. My new App "mapmywalk" is pretty cool. It's two miles around the lakes and it tells you how many calories burned. I currently have over 9500 steps on my pedometer. I will go to Curves tomorrow after work even though I haven't got organized with the meal plan yet! Didn't have much time to eat today but managed to not faint! I'm sure I ate enough! Mavis and I hope to get a lot accomplished tomorrow, especially setting up the classroom!

No comments:
Post a Comment