I washed bedding and laundry today so we all have nice clean sheets to sleep in tonight...ahhhh! One of life's luxuries! Hahaha! I didn't really do much more. I didn't sew, which was my original plan, but hopefully I will get at that tomorrow.
I'm signing up to do a Skinny Pincushion Swap. Here's the link:
http://eamylove.blogspot.ca/2014/01/getting-skinny-for-2014.html
I think it will be fun...simple design so no stress!!! It's been years since I've been in a swap. Sometimes they work...sometimes they don't. Fingers crossed this is a good one!
The dogs had fun outside this afternoon...even our tiny Pixie!
Today's question is :"My current favorite website is______________________."
A tough one. I love a lot of the blogs I follow. I love Pinterest...who doesn't?? Facebook frustrates me. Are they considered websites? There a lot of websites with a ton of quilting patterns, etc for free. The Missouri Star Quilt Co has fantastic video tutorials!! There are a ton of good websites out there!
Well the noise has begun....A is home from a hockey weekend away!!!!!

1 comment:
They are called "Yak Trax" and are really quite good. Canadian tire or some sports stores sell them. Good luck. Poles help too. XOXO
Post a Comment