Follow by Email

Friday, January 3, 2014

Contentment

Today's question is "Are you content?"  My answer, in one word would be "yes!"  I have a fantastic husband, great kids and those material things like a beautiful home, etc. As I sit here in my sewing room surrounded by my passion I am very content!!!! Have I found my life's purpose yet?  Nope, I don't think so.  One day I will find it.  :-). But for now, I am content.

My photo today was of something I collect......because quilting is my hobby and, well, obsession, I collect quilting "stuff"....books, patterns, kits and fabric!  Here is a picture of a portion of my 'collection'. The one thing about fabric, etc is that is that it never goes bad.....but there's always something new and pretty and yummy........

I didn't want to overload this post with photos...which I certainly could have, with all things quilty!! I started a new project today but with fabric I already had...and I can finish it with fabric I already have so it's a good start to using up my stuff and having "less"!


It's from the Missouri Quilt Co.  They have fantastic videos that make these projects looks so easy!  I'm having fun sewing today!!!!