Follow by Email

Monday, September 2, 2013

Labour Day

Another quiet day in a quiet house.  And I spent the day sewing once more.  What I can do on my POF mystery quilt is done.....I need to find border fabric.


Warning...this is quilt pic heavy!!  My daughter got home from up north today and brought me three quilts I had there with my friend Marla, the long arm quilter.  Two are complete...binding and all.  My favorite one needs binding and my local quilt shop, Chinook Fabrics, has some yardage in the line I used.

Here's my favorite:

This one isn't my favorite.  Made for possibly my nephew for a very belated grad gift.  My nephew is a hunter.


Then my Halloween quilt.  It's cute and I love those pumpkins on the green fabric!


Marla did a great job with the quilting as usual.  :). 

Tomorrow I go back to Curves....FOR SURE!  I'm not looking forward to it but oh well....it's a MUST!  I will also take recycling, get groceries and buy fabric for borders and binding!!  Fun day!!!  Our daughter should be home Wednesday so I will do some cleaning in the morning.  Hopefully Hubby gets his work done up north and can come home too.  




2 comments:

  1. I agree. Your favorite one is beautiful! Have fun tomorrow. I am "off" tomorrow so it means I get to do the same kind of things as you as well as first day of school, and of course trip to LQS for zinger border then will put on the border I "found" in my "stash". : ) POF looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marla has taken her LAQing to a whole new level. I love your quilts! POF looks super. Your Fav. is beautiful. Your hunter nef. Is going to love that quilt!
    FALL day here. Rainy, leaves turning colour, cooler weather. Not ready to see summer go.
    Making crabapple jelly, mixing pulp & pistachio nuts in bran muffin mix. Results yummy. Sprinkled cinnamon-sugar on top before baking.

    ReplyDelete