Follow by Email

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

And it continues......

Things are moving right along with the renos....what will I write about when it's all said and done??  Hahaha. Vinyl plank flooring is complete.  Bathroom floors and tile walls are being started tomorrow...prep work was done today.  Trim and inside doors were ordered today...trim was delivered.  It's primed but I have to paint it...and the doors when they get here.  :-(. Hubby got the name and called a fellow who is able to do the trimming and door hanging next week!!  Our vanity was shipped....I'm not sure how long it will take to get here....hopefully soon!  I'll order furniture this week....likely tomorrow.  It's moving right along.....

I started or restarted an old project today.  It was a rainy, cold day.  I did go to the gym, came home then went to the lumber store with Hubby for the trim.  Then to Okotoks.  When I came home I thought it was perfect weather for stitching...and chili!  This project is a bit hard to continue as I used to take it to the hospital when my Mom was in palliative care.  But I will finish it....hopefully for this Christmas!!


There is a button set for this that are really cool...and expensive.  So it will get finished!!!!  I hope the weather is nicer tomorrow! I need to get stuff done!!!  :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment