Follow by Email

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Another Finish

Well, it's late....I wanted to get the binding finished on "my favorite" quilt that I posted a few days ago.  Here it is:



I still love it.....I know it's the fabrics.  A Moda line called Lario.  I can't think of the name of the pattern but it was a free one from Moda Bakeshop.  A person really never has to buy another quilting book or magazine because there is so much online.  My husband says that about cookbooks too!  But I will never stop buying them.  I love the feel of turning pages.

I got new filters for the shop vac and did a first vacuuming in the basement.  I worked out this afternoon at the gym and I'm thinking later on in the day might work better for me.  I go meet my 
coach Shannon tomorrow morning so I will work out in the morning tomorrow then come home and clean.  Haven't heard from the window guys so I will call them in the morning too.

I ran to Okotoks this morning and stopped at Starbucks for my first Pumpkin chai latte!!!!!  They are soooooo good!!!!!!  And I wonder why I'm not losing weight!?!?!?!  I'll have to tell myself that I can 
have only one a week and must workout AND take the dogs for a long walk on the days I do!!!  But 
that was one of two "happy"s today!  The first one was a call from my Great Aunt Leone in 
Ontario!!!!  It was sooooo great to hear from her!  She was wanting to know how we were making out after the flood.  She is the only child left from my grandpas side...my moms dad.  She is going to be 89 I believe she said!  She looks amazing and still drives.  She will be like her mother, my great grandma, who lived to be 104!  I promised to write her letters as she isn't on the computer.  

It was a beautiful day.  ❤❤

2 comments:

  1. If you were actually running to Okotoks LOL! Says the woman who just had beer and wings ;). Your quilt looks great.

    ReplyDelete