Follow by Email

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

It's a good day when.......

My sewing room is on our third level.  When you come from the bedrooms you step down a couple of steps and then either go down stairs to the main level or go straight into my sewing room.  Yesterday I popped into Chinook Fabrics for jumbo ric rac for a project.  Well, I also came out with focal fabric and a pattern for a table runner.  This morning when I came down the hall from our bedroom I went straight into my sewing room and cut out and sewed the table runner together!!  I still have to quilt and trim it but its a good day when you wake up and sew...even before coffee!!!!!!!


I'm skipping my workout today and will go tomorrow and Friday to get my four in this week.  I'm finding my ankles are hurting a bit.  Time to change shoes I think.

It's drab and cold today but it feels as though the wind is blowing the clouds away and maybe we will get some sun.  The hot air balloon races start today!  I'm excited to see them floating around!!!!!!

Our basement blinds are ordered, our interior doors should be arriving soon and our bathroom vanity today!!  Our carpenter, whom we met last night, is starting on Monday.  It's coming together!!!!!!  The bathroom tile was completed yesterday.....yippee!!!!!  It's a good day when there is progress on the renovations!!!



Family is coming down this weekend!!!!  I can't wait!  A house full and lots of things to take in!!!!!!  A good weekend ahead!!!!!!