Follow by Email

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Feels Like Sunday

Today sure felt like Sunday....likely because of the weather.  I did go get a few magazines today.


I LOVE Quilt Sampler!!!!  I dream of the quilt shop I'd love to have.  That is one magazine that I have kept all that I've ever bought and go back and flip through them time and again.  Ahhhh to dream.

I had both of our girls here for supper...of course one lives with us!  LOL. I made a Curves meal of salmon with roasted tomatoes and couscous.  I've never had couscous and it sure didn't look that appetizing but it was quite good with the meal.

There is salmon under that parsley and tomatoes!  LOL.
 Our youngest made banana bread today....yummmmmy! 


So we had tea and banana bread after supper!  Tomorrow I plan on sewing since that didn't happen today.  Fingers crossed!!  Our painters are supposed to come and finish tomorrow....here's hoping!!



No comments:

Post a Comment