Follow by Email

Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Day

It's after supper so I consider myself having survived the day.  There were tears on and off and will likely be at least one more session before bed.  But that's okay.  :). My Mom is deserving of the tears.

I went in to Okotoks and picked out flooring.  The lady there was so helpful and it took minutes!!!  I showed her my paint colors and she knew exactly what I needed!  I can't believe I didn't take any pictures while there!  That's how fast it happened!!!!!!!  Hahaha. Now I know what I need to find for furniture and vanity.....I have a vision!  Yay!!  No painters today.  Not sure why.  I'm sure they will be here tomorrow.  Then I hope the flooring works and is within our quote, can arrive soon and be installed!  I can't wait to see it in with the paint colors.  I'm going with white trim down there.....I hope that works too.(and we find a carpenter to do it)

The big pump came off the lake today.  It looks weird....I hope it means clean up is going to start soon.  They flew around with the lawnmower too.

Flowers I bought myself today....for my "happy".  They look like fall flowers but I thought they were pretty:

Tomorrow is a new day.....