Follow by Email

Monday, August 12, 2013

A New Week

Monday, Monday.....I feel like I've been flitting around and not accomplishing anything.  I did take the recycling and got a few groceries this morning....and talked myself out of the gym.  :(. I blame the weather....cloudy, then thunder, then rain. It's seems brighter now but I do not see the sun.

A good sewing day but I tidied up and put my Montana purchases away....squished and squeezed into my cupboard!  I needed to add absolutely nothing to my already bursting-at-the-seams wardrobe cupboard!!!!  Anyway, here are some pictures of most of my buys:



I know there are some things missing.  A couple were posted in a previous post.  Too much stuff!!  I have an illness!  Hahaha


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Collection. Might need another cupboard.... ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd go with another cupboard idea, too. Or labels, maybe mirrors to see everything? Fun.

    ReplyDelete