Follow by Email

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Stitching Snowmen

Yesterday I completed the first block of a snowman stitchery quilt I have started that's new at the shop.  I almost have the stitching part done for the second block now too.

Today started out sunny.  Deb and I got our walk in and Hubby and I ran to Okotoks for plants for my half barrel planters and a stop at Michaels.  When we were getting plants, big black clouds were getting close and thunder started rumbling!!!  So I rushed through the nursery, which was crazy busy, and we got home in time.  These clouds came and are passing over...they were blacker than the pics:
       

I think they will be over soon.  Tomorrow is the Little Britches Rodeo parade so I sure hope it's a nice day.  This town needs some happy!!




2 comments:

  1. Pretty. Kitties have sure grown! Nice spot for them. Loving your memory mug and rememberings. Hoping for sun and warm here too. Nice to visit through blog! Uplifting. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pegs!!!! Sending big hugs back at ya!!!!!!!!

      Delete