Follow by Email

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

More Sewing!!

I've had a great couple of days sewing!  Finished the Tablerunner top and then yesterday made some coasters from this You Tube video. http://youtu.be/tR_bjhkMk6Y. (I hope the link works). The Gourmet Quilter calls them mug rugs but they are coasters to me.  Anyway, a great way to use up charm pack squares or cut from your stash!!  Here are my two sets:

Then I started an old baby quilt kit and will continue with that today.  I'd love to get the top done today so I can feel like I've really accomplished a lot these last few days!  It's doable!  I must clean first.  

Here is my quilting buddy yesterday.  She was so snuggled and warm!
Sound asleep!!!!

I have three orchid plants in my sewing room that bloom and re-bloom consistently.  They must love their environment!  Here is one of them:


It's tempting to get more but I don't need a greenhouse/nursery in there!!!  I have enough "stuff" on the window sills!!!!!!!

Off to clean then sew!!!!!!!!  





No comments:

Post a Comment