Follow by Email

Monday, May 19, 2014

Another Mug Monday!

You would think I would be running out of mugs...nope!  I look in the cupboard and see some I'm not sure where they came from but there are still a lot to go.  :). The mug I chose for today is big.....it would likely hold almost two large cups from my Keurig!  But it's light.  A gal by Falher, another small town close to my hometown, made and painted this.  She made several different pottery pieces and I have a few...I use the mug and the spoon rest but I'm scared to break the other pieces I have which is silly!  This will remind me to get them out and enjoy them!!!!!  Of course I like bees....my dad was a beekeeper when I was growing up and his dad was one too.  My grandpa would come from Ontario to help my dad, every summer, after he stopped beekeeping myself.  Great memories!  My Grandma would accompany him on occasion and, well, I miss her.  So this mug kind of reminds me of them too!

Look at these two goofs from yesterday.........not sure what they would do without our deep window sills!

Jax is not a small cat so you can see the sills are quite accommodating!!  Hahaha!

It's overcast right now but I'm hoping it will clear off for the parade...if we are going.  We have company coming this morning who might not get here until 10:30.  We might have to wait until the next one.



No comments:

Post a Comment