Follow by Email

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Montana!!

On vacation in Montana and having a wonderful time!!!!!!!!  The weather is beautiful....not too hot....the quilt shops are plentiful!!!  We are having a sewing day in the condo. My friend Marla has been cutting out some of our project purchases and Corrine and I have been sewing!  Hope to have a picture of a finished top in the near future....I'm doing a Halloween one.  I should be getting caught up on my POF mystery quilt since all the instructions are out and the ones finished look awesome!!!! It's only Tuesday!
There is a Farmers Market here in Whitefish this afternoon.  We will be sure to go there and can walk from where we are staying.  I think we are to get up to 27C this morning.  Hubby told me it was only +3C at home this morning!!!!!  It is July right?????????

Some purchases:



My pals and I love Duck Dynasty so we couldn't resist taking a picture with Willy!  Lol

When my Dad came to visit he brought us a very generous gift from a hardware store in High Prairie. POPS Home Hardware gave us a generous gift of $250 to help us out with our situation resulting from the flood. Words cannot express the gratitude those unexpected generous acts make us feel!  A huge thank you to everyone from POPS.  :-)