Follow by Email

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Friends

Have I mentioned lately that I have GREAT friends?!?!?!?  I am so very blessed.  Right now I am sitting in Kalispel, Montana with two of them.  Spur of the moment trip for me...the stars aligned and I was able to escape reality for a week....and we will head to our rental tomorrow and will set up our sewing supplies.  Yesterday they arrived in High River for the night.  And they came bearing gifts.  I had lost all of my cookbooks (except one or two) in the flood.  They brought me a cookbook I just about ordered, 2-$100 gift cards to the Home Depot, a cool card and some joke "pills"!!  This gift was all from four of my besties:  Marla, Corinne, Karen and Judy.  What awesome friends!!!!!!

We've stopped in quilt shops in Coleman, AB, Fernie, BC and then Whitefish Quilts in Whitefish, Montana where our rental is.  We came to Joann's Fabrics and Crafts here in Kalispel so we've already added a few bags to the truck!!  It will be an awesome week!!!!!!!!
Stay tuned for pictures of fun, quilt shops and sewing!!!!