Follow by Email

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Stuffed!!

Yesterday I received a parcel card in our mailbox.  Our parcels are still going to Okotoks so I ran in this afternoon.  What a nice surprise!!!!!!!!  My dear, sweet friend Peggy, sent me a beautiful finished table runner and a box of mint smoothies!


I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful, thoughtful friend.  My heart is "stuffed" with love.

 Hubby has been doing the electrical work at a new steakhouse building in Longview.  He made reservations for all of us to go to the current location while Dad was here.....tonight.  Oh my goodness....the best!!!!!!!  I had the roast beef...which were like steaks, cooked to medium, placed on a few roasted potatoes, and veggies, jumbo shrimp and hollandaise sauce on top.  Unbelievably delicious!!!!!

I am stuffed with scrumptious food! (Shaylan and I shared cheesecake for dessert!)

A wonderful day....I got all my perennial plants planted in my front flower bed with my Dads help.  I will take a picture tomorrow.