Follow by Email

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Front garden and back yard

My Dad has a beautiful yard.....him and my Mom always did have.  He spends many hours mowing and other than perennials, mostly has baskets and pots now but he has quite a few.  So yard work is not something new to him.  We also had a beautiful yard when we lived in the country in High Prairie.  So we try here as well.  The flood did a lot of damage to the yard but most especially the back.  It's coming, and it will be fine one day but Dad bought a rake thing for the lawn mower and went over the backyard grass trying to get through the mud.  It does look better:
Looks like we have sand back there!!!!!  
I had mentioned in an earlier post that I had bought a bunch of perennials for the front flower bed.  Here's the before:

And here's the after....which looks so much better in person!  I can't wait for the plants to grow and bush out!

I can't wait for both sides to get back to normal........for everything to be normal again!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment