Follow by Email

Monday, November 10, 2014

Christmas is coming........

I thought this looked like it might be fun to follow along.  Makes me think if I want to craft for Christmas I'd better hurry and get my "craft on"!!

                     http://thermoweb.com/blog/welcome-to-the-handmade-holidays-blog-hop/

Winter has hit southern Alberta (again!!) but I think it might stay this time.  Wish it didn't come overnight again!  Hubby was out clearing the street with the quad but he's left for up north so I hope we don't get too much snow before he returns.  :-). I have the fireplace on today.....I'm thinking it will be a great sewing day!  Gotta find my mojo!



2 comments:

  1. Missed this! Is you Mojo back yet? I didn't see it anywhere today.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I'm still working on my mojo!

      Delete