Follow by Email

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Another Blog Hop

Here's another blog hop to follow and get some great ideas for quick and easy crafty gifts!

                            http://stitchinbythelake.blogspot.ca/2014/11/twas-night-schedule.html

I did a bit of sewing this morning.  I had bought this flannel from the quilt shop to make a pillowcase.    Well today was the day...I grabbed the fabric and the old pattern I have and whipped it up!  Cozy, cozy flannel and I love me some chickadees!!!  Next up, some hand stitching...first a binding on a quilt that was gifted to me in some craft supplies and then some blanket stitching around small appliquéd letters....an old UFO that really needs to be finished!


It's cold out there but the sun is shining.....a pretty winters day!







No comments:

Post a Comment