Follow by Email

Saturday, November 8, 2014

A Couple of Finishes

I spent Thursday in my sewing room as I wanted to feel as though I accomplished something this week...and I did!  Block one of A Patchwork Year BOM is complete (I forgot to grab block two from the store yesterday)

I love it!!!!  So fun to do, especially the stitching....all one color!

Then I had an apron that I was commissioned to make. 

Doesn't look as good without my model but she wasn't home!!

This weekend is a hockey weekend.....Daughter2 played last night, plays tonight and tomorrow.  Whew!  Hubby goes back up to work on Monday and I have a long to-do list this time and not of sewing unfortunately.  I do hope to fit some of that in though.


3 comments:

  1. Nice projects! Good you managed to finish something, time to do the block now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, your Block one of A Patchwork Year BOM is adorable. Nice finish!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete