Follow by Email

Monday, April 28, 2014

Mondays Mug Memory


This mug cracks me up.  On my birthday last year, Hubby and I went furniture shopping and stopped in at Pier 1.  This mug kept catching my eye and making me giggle so it was destined to be added to my collection!!!!!!
Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day!  It started off foggy but turned gorgeous and warm.  My neighbor Deb came over and I showed her some of my purged kits from my sewing room because I wanted boxes for this:

I don't know how many, if any, fat quarters I will part with but I wanted to reorganize them.  The floor in this area is cleaned up now but the problem isn't completely solved.  Oh well, I'll leave that for another day!
Hubby and A are on their way home.  It's a cloudy, windy day here and it doesn't look like that will change any time soon.  I have to run and get groceries and want to do that this morning so off I go!  


1 comment: