Follow by Email

Thursday, April 10, 2014

All That and a Bag of Potato Chips

Not sure why the title....a phrase that's stuck in my head!  Hahaha. My head that's still a little stuffy but I'm feeling much more normal.  I was to work today but my wonderful boss Lucie and fellow staff member Mavis said I could stay home again to recoup.  I'll be as good as new and all energized for next week!!!!!!!

I did go in for my Disappearing Pinwheel class yesterday afternoon.  Armed with Kleenex and hand sanitizer we had a great time!!  I had four lovely ladies taking the class and they said they had fun!!!! Tonight is the last class for the crazy wool pincushion.  I can't wait to see what the ladies have done and I hope they all went on and continued to embellish and have fun with it!

The girls and my dad are heading home from Hawaii and the girls will land in Calgary tomorrow morning.  I hinted about a kit for a Hawaiian appliqué project...a cushion or Wallhanging.  I sent Dad a picture of this so he knew what I was talking about.  I hope they found one.  :)

On holidays I enjoyed a couple of yummy sangria's!  Here's one from Applebee's.  I'm going to find
me a couple of good recipes and whip them up throughout the summer.

 YUMMO!  I could use that good fruit right now!  Tee hee!