Lucky ducks as this was our weather...you can see the snowflakes in their pic.
Winter just can't seem to go away and allow spring to burst forth!!!!!
Next week I am going with three quilty friends from up north to Spokane....the weather shows +14C some of the days...with some rain thrown in there! I don't care...I'll take those temperatures! We will have fun shopping at quilt shops, etc and have some good laughs and a great visit! We aren't bringing our sewing machines this time so I will be sure to pack some handwork including my wool pincushion. I have the shapes fused on....now the fun stuff starts!
When I get back I will print this off and post it somewhere so I can follow it....how simple!
So my big plans with the day to myself????? Cleaning and laundry (we got the dryer fixed yesterday!!!!!!!). Then I might do a bit of shopping.....but I'd better get moving!!!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment