Follow by Email

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Sewing Again

I had a nice productive sewing day yesterday.  I should have been cleaning but one of our daughters teammates is staying with us while she is doing her practicum in Okotoks (she's going to be an EMT). Anyway, it's a long drive, at midnight, to her home in the north side of Calgary so she's crashing here.  I didn't want to be making loud vacuuming noises, etc (good excuse!!!).  I had bought some fabric on Thursday and wanted to sew it up.  These are all table toppers so nothing big.  Next up will be finishing the Wicked Easy quilt I started up north.




I'm not sure I like the striped fabric in that last one.  I might make another one as I think I have extra fabric.  I also have a Tablerunner cut out.  Now to quilt them.  I think the pattern just calls for a flip and turn.  I can do that!  No binding!!!  Woot woot!  

It was nice to just sew........we ordered pizza to be delivered for supper!  I might continue while I can today.....hockey day...hockey weekend!  And it's COLD here this morning!!!!  -34C!!!!!!  What's up with that????  It's not supposed to get that cold here!!!!!  A weird, weird winter....everywhere!