First installment of Mondays Mug Memories!! In Millarville, from June - Fall, there is a Farmers Market. Hubby and I often frequent it just for something to do on a Saturday as it's not very far from us. The drive, especially in the fall, is gorgeous too! There are a few vendors with pottery and this mug caught my eye one day. I love the shape, the handle and the color...and I love pottery!! So it came home with me....a reminder of the great Farmers Markets in Millarville.
I made a quick sewing project yesterday with fabric I had bought at the store on Friday....these crazy cats caught my eye and I immediately thought "pillowcase"! My neighbor came for coffee and I am going to make another one for her son as I do have some cats left over.
I forgot how fun and easy they are to make....using French seams. Now if I had a serger they would be even easier!! ( I'm still debating getting one from the store.....anyone with input as to whether or not a serger is useful for a non-garment sewer?)
Son2 has just left to go back up north. He called and said he was beside 'Mantracker' at the Co-op gas station. LOL He didn't realize it until he left and got into his truck with a 'Mantracker' license
plate. I've had a few Mantracker sightings since moving here. Kinda cool!!
Laundry and errands today....exciting!


No comments:
Post a Comment