Follow by Email

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Fun Weekend!

Well, another weekend has come and gone and ours was busy!!  Friday night we went and met our son and "daughter-in-law" to pick up our grand-dog Lela.  They were going snowboarding in Banff so we met them at a gas station that was on the way.  Here's the little fur ball!  

I also had a course at the shop for the Innova Longarm machines Friday as well.

Saturday I did some sewing since it was National Quilting Day.  I did get three more rows on a baby
boy quilt and will work on that today (now I'll finish it tomorrow as I need more fabric for the
borders) and the little girl one I'm doing (that top is done....I'll take a picture when it's been quilted) I
work tomorrow and will find out how the big sale went on Saturday.

Sunday B and J arrived for the night.  It was great having them here.  A had a game with a women's team she is affiliated with, in Calgary, so we all went off to that.  (They lost in a shoot out).  My refreshing Jugo Juice drink:

Yesterday was a lazy day!!  Here's some sibling love....our oldest and our youngest hanging out on the couch!

The girls and myself are getting colds.  They are panicking because they leave for Hawaii next week and do not want to be sick!!

I think my class went well on Thursday night.  Boy that was a long day!!  I'll have to not book work on the same day as a class!!!!!!!!  I was pooped when I got home!!! :)

I'll leave you with a little spring:


1 comment:

  1. Class was great on Thursday night, love my pincushion!
    I like the dogs bed!

    ReplyDelete