I also had a course at the shop for the Innova Longarm machines Friday as well.
Saturday I did some sewing since it was National Quilting Day. I did get three more rows on a baby
boy quilt and will work on that today (now I'll finish it tomorrow as I need more fabric for the
borders) and the little girl one I'm doing (that top is done....I'll take a picture when it's been quilted) I
work tomorrow and will find out how the big sale went on Saturday.
Sunday B and J arrived for the night. It was great having them here. A had a game with a women's team she is affiliated with, in Calgary, so we all went off to that. (They lost in a shoot out). My refreshing Jugo Juice drink:
The girls and myself are getting colds. They are panicking because they leave for Hawaii next week and do not want to be sick!!
I think my class went well on Thursday night. Boy that was a long day!! I'll have to not book work on the same day as a class!!!!!!!! I was pooped when I got home!!! :)
I'll leave you with a little spring:





1 comment:
Class was great on Thursday night, love my pincushion!
I like the dogs bed!
Post a Comment