When it's her husbands birthday in July I'm not sure what I can make him!! LOL! One day they might get quilts but he's very tall so it would have to be a long one! Anyway, we had a very nice visit last night. The food out there......melt in your mouth steak! Unbelievable!!!!!! I have changed my Curves coach meetings to Monday mornings......today might be interesting!!! Oh well...it's the start
of a new week!!!
Our oldest daughter goes for her orientation at her new job at Mac....a makeup store. She's excited!!!! I hope she is working full time hours....it's a job for the holiday season for now. Unfortunately she has to drive to Calgary but she has good winter tires on her car and is a cautious driver. But Mom will still worry!!!!!
Our lake is getting lower and lower.......I'm thinking our side will be drained in the next day or two. Then the clean up. I guess the residents who have lived here for awhile are saying they were told the lake was much deeper than it actually is. I hope they can make it deeper and maybe it will stay even cleaner....next year when it gets water again.
Well, off to start my day!

No comments:
Post a Comment