Today after the gym I showered and went uptown to Rexall....it's so nice having a drugstore open in town again!!! Afterwards I stopped into the quilt store to say hello to Mavis and Lucie. Lucie had to leave and it got a bit busy so I helped a couple of customers find stuff! What fun!!! I had a coffee and a nice visit....And came home with a couple of patterns! An addiction I tell ya!!!!
This evening I did get a wool project done....a small candle mat.
So fun! It was a laser cut kit I bought in Fernie (I think) on our Montana trip.
I think tomorrow will be cleaning day........it's my day off from the gym. Gotta do something! Shutters are to be installed on the windows downstairs on Thursday. I hope they will look alright! I have to hem the curtains so can take them off tomorrow and get them out of the way. Always something to do....and of course there's still painting!!!!

1 comment:
Adorable! My body is still operating on former time. This is a sew day, yippee! Rainy & dull. All I feel like doing is sleeping..... Have a good one and stay well.
Post a Comment