Follow by Email

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

TimeChange

On Saturday before we went to bed we were to turn the clocks back an hour.  "Fall back".  I'm still trying to adjust to gaining that hour!  I don't know what time I was awake this morning.....before the sun.  I'm trying to stay up until my 'normal' bedtime.....I'm fading fast!!  Lol. I'm also getting a cold.....I hope it doesn't hit much harder....this is enough!!!!!  Hubby is worse.  We are taking it easy at home when we can.

Today after the gym I showered and went uptown to Rexall....it's so nice having a drugstore open in town again!!!  Afterwards I stopped into the quilt store to say hello to Mavis and Lucie.  Lucie had to leave and it got a bit busy so I helped a couple of customers find stuff!  What fun!!!  I had a coffee and a nice visit....And came home with a couple of patterns!  An addiction I tell ya!!!!

This evening I did get a wool project done....a small candle mat.


So fun!  It was a laser cut kit I bought in Fernie (I think) on our Montana trip.  

I think tomorrow will be cleaning day........it's my day off from the gym.  Gotta do something!  Shutters are to be installed on the windows downstairs on Thursday.  I hope they will look alright!  I have to hem the curtains so can take them off tomorrow and get them out of the way.  Always something to do....and of course there's still painting!!!!  

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! My body is still operating on former time. This is a sew day, yippee! Rainy & dull. All I feel like doing is sleeping..... Have a good one and stay well.

    ReplyDelete