Follow by Email

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A Good Day!!

Today is a good day!!!!!  I'm feeling good...a bit of a runny nose but nothing I can't handle!  I have some energy.....enough to walk/jog on the treadmill this morning!!!!!  Felt GREAT!!!!  Hubby and A got it put together last night.  She did the initiation run last night so I know it would handle my pace!!!!  Got the upper level cleaned (includes two full baths so I'm happy to get that done!!) and I'm showered and ready to do some sewing.....nothing exciting......letters on hockey jerseys!  But the binding is almost done on my POF quilt and it will be finished today as well.

We are getting our forecasted snow.  I'm happy to be inside where it's warm.  :)
  There's no spotting the mountains today.


My vintage chalkboard and latest scribbles.  

Today would have been my brother in laws 50th birthday.  I hope you are partying like a rock star in Heaven Wade!!!!!  Cheers!!!.....we miss you.  <3


1 comment:

  1. I love the way you've done that lovely sign with flakes and chalk dust so discreetly emphasizing the message. Artistic!

    ReplyDelete