This past Sunday we were off to a hockey game in Lethbridge. It was a beautiful day!!!!
I finished up a few quilty projects. I made a couple of these table runners and some smaller 'mats' all out of those 2.5" squares. I have so many of them as I am part of the monthly send out from Fat Quarter Shop. I should cancel but it's so fun and gives you a small glimpse at the new fabric coming out. I just need to get using more of them up!!!
I also finished up another wool felt mat. The last kit I had...for candle mats. I'll have to get at some of my bigger projects. I do enjoy them! Using appliqué glue instead of pins works great!!
Today is cleaning and treadmill and list making! I WILL be organized before the weekend (where we will be going to two more hockey games!).





No comments:
Post a Comment