Follow by Email

Monday, November 18, 2013

Better....then worse

Well, I felt great this weekend.  A bit sniffly but more energy!  I think I overdid it.......yesterday working the time/penalty box and freezing might have been my set back.  Today my eyes are watering, my nose is running even more and I feel drained!  So my to-do list will wait for a day and I will have another sit and relax day.  I really hope I'm better tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

On the weekend, when I had some energy, I hemmed the curtains for the basement........


One thing off the list.  Then I made the binding for my POF Mystery quilt......and I found the fish Kim quilted into the border!!!!!  So cute!!!!!

I was going to get the binding on today.......not sure that will happen.  I also can't decide whether to do it all by machine or by machine/hand.  It was a lot of work and I haven't mastered the all machine application yet!!  But it's a big one so that means a lot of hand stitching!!  We will see how I feel when I get at it.  😊

Off to get the quilt and my Kleenex.......**sigh**


No comments:

Post a Comment