The week started of with some sewing!!!! I had taken out a kit I had bought at Chicken Feed Quilts in Coaldale. It was a fun one and I plan on making another one day out of a different line of fabric. Here's a couple of bad pictures of the finished top...I even have my binding made so that when I get my friend Kim to quilt it, she can attach the binding too! Ah Heaven!!!!!!! Anyway, here they are:
The original pattern did not include a border but I wanted it bigger then 53" x 73" so I added a 6" border.
I have a couple of appointments this week (nails and hair! I should be making dentist and optometrist appointments but those aren't fun!!!!) and tomorrow I have to cut the grass. Soon the week, and therefore the month, will be over!!!! Yikes!!!!!!!! Back to work August 31! I have so much more I'd like to get done before then!!! And I should fit in a visit up north before then too......oh boy, the time will really go quickly!


2 comments:
Lovely quilt top, Good Job!
NICE!!!
Post a Comment