Yes, they are four different doors! LOL. It took me all day filling nail holes, etc and my body is suffering today but I smile when I go down there now. I think a lot of what I am feeling is closure.....that disaster is almost 100% behind us.........
Today I was thinking about one of my favorite magazines......the last issue I have is from August 2014....I know, I'm just missing it now! I am a bit of a magazine-a-holic although I am getting much better! Anyway, off to Google and I'm sad to say the company that produced it, and quite a few other quilting, crafting magazines, went bankrupt. Goodbye Create and Decorate.....I'm glad I've kept a few years worth of back issues!
I will be starting to set up for my quilters garage sale tomorrow. I want to be totally ready to go on or before Friday! I think I've given myself lots of time. Lol. Sounds like I will have lots of help that day and I'm looking forward to a fun day!!!!!!! Fingers crossed everything sells!!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment